Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer is over

An it was a very challenging summer of 2009. Work experience in Atlanta at Microsoft´s Global Exchange, exciting road trip to Czech Rep and Austria as well as lot of other gatherings, events happened to me. But it was exciting also at work. Preparation for launch wave with most focus on Windows 7 are at maximum speed and by the comming launch date more adrenaline comes into our veins. I have just recently seen the final visuals and together with strategy I have to say they are humble but also with new approach very persuasive! I think this is what Microsoft needed and we in field will do our best to adapt the concept to the local needs to the most.

In a week´s time I am leaving for 2w honeymoon but keep tuned for more around Win7 and other marketing observations I´ve experienced in last two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment